Dash lights came on and now are gone

Reaction score
I was driving for 30 minutes and suddenly AT OIL TEMP, parking brake, and traction control lights start flashing. It was probably around 30 degrees Celsius that day and after a car turned I started to accelerate and these lights then started to flash. Not sure if it has anything to do with it but my front two tires are different from my rear two because I recently got the rear two changed. They are the exact same size just different brand

I have been told that when a legacy encounters a situation where the car may be damaged that it will turn off some features. When I had issues with my car overhearing, the cruise would flash, as well aa the traction control, the brake light, check engine light and the temp light. I would be far more worried about the oil light than the two different tires.

Since that incident nothing has felt like it changed, the car feels the same as it did before the lights flashed. Is the a reoccurring thing?

Ask a Question