CVT problems.

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forums. Sorry if this has been covered. I don’t know what to search for and the searches I tried didn’t produce anything.

The problem I am have is with the power distribution to the tires. I have bought many Subaru cars over the years and am a huge fan. I have always bought manual cars. Last fall I bought 2 Impreza. My car is a 2013 Subaru 2.0i with a CVT transmission. Has the pzev stuff too. This thing won’t get out of my driveway. Even after I have plowed. It very frustrating. It acts like it’s front wheel drive only. The back tires don’t even try to spin. I have been searching all over the internet for an answer. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated. So far I have been thinking it could be the viscous coupling. I am not sure I want to tear it down with out being a bit more sure. I didn’t know if it could be something fixed externally.

Ask a Question