Crystal Black Silica vs. Crystal White Pearl?

Reaction score
Im in the market for a new Crosstrek and im stuck deciding between these two colors. Normally i'd pick black but since im going to be car camping im not sure if black will be too hot ( i do plan on getting a uv tint.) I also prefer the black because its an easier color to re-sell and i plan on selling or trading this car in 2-3 years. However, im leaning towards the white because itll attract less heat and also because i like how it contrasts with the bumpers and side skirts on the Crosstreks. Finally, i hear certain paint colors tend to chip and scratch more than others. Anyone know if either of these colors chip or fade easily?

I went with the Crystal Pearl White. I had to wait 10 days to get it though the black was in stock and ready for purchase. The black silica is beautiful but we have another vehicle in black that when its clean it looks fabulous but when it gets slightly dirty it looks really dirty. I feel white is somewhat more forgiving. I also had my Crosstrek ceramic coated. Its really a personal choice on what color you decide on.

Ask a Question