Compatible Transmissions?

Reaction score
Hi!

I just bought a Subaru that I love! It's a 1988 GL wagon-- the car runs great, has a really nice interior, and is so unique. After about a month of driving it, the transmission started to go and now I need a new transmission. I am having a really hard time finding a new transmission to put into the car. Do you know if there are other years/ models that are compatible?

Hi!

I just bought a Subaru that I love! It's a 1988 GL wagon-- the car runs great, has a really nice interior, and is so unique. After about a month of driving it, the transmission started to go and now I need a new transmission. I am having a really hard time finding a new transmission to put into the car. Do you know if there are other years/ models that are compatible?
Hi, I just posted that i'm looking for similar information then I saw you have had no replies!? Did you find a source for the info? Thanks

Ask a Question