Clutch burning no acceleratation when throttle is open

Reaction score
What's up everyone. I have a 2017 wrx base model. I got the car about a year ago. It had stage 2 at the time I got it. I got a custom tune and got a cobb access port and changed the intercooler and charge pipe (mishimoto). I changed the shifter plate and bushing as well and the boomba short throw shifter. Yesterday the car started acting up. I can't give more then 20% throttle if I do the car will act as the clutch is engaged ( meaning I smell the clutch burning and there's no acceleratation, it just revs up like I'm I'm neutral holding the gas but because I smell the clutch really it's like I'm holding the clutch and hitting the gas. I changed the boomba shifter plates and short throw shifter months ago and the car has been running great. Could it be my after market parts or something to do with the clutch or anything else? Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond. It sucks to see the subby not able to go full throttle.

Ask a Question