Burning through headlights

Reaction score
Hi! New here and not the most adept with cars, but I thought I could handle a lighbulb. However in less than a year, I have burned through two driver's side lightbulbs and one passengerside lightbulb. The car is a 2015 Impreza. The bulbs started burning out in 2018. Is there something I need to do when I change a lightbulb in addition to changing the lightbulb? Thanks! Vivian

Hello Vivbuen and welcome to the forum. Concerning your headlight issue when you replace your headlights are you putting the round plastic cover to keep them as dry as possible or are they missing? I personally have changed my headlights to LED that are waterproof and are brighter and have great light output from the stock headlamp.

Do you keep your fingers off the bulbs when you replace them, doesn’t take much skin oil to make them blow, or the brand of bulbs I’ve had pretty piss poor luck with sylvania brand

Ask a Question