Best starting performance tweaks for Legacy 2.0 2008?

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently became a proud member of SUBARU Nation as I bought myself a Legacy 2.0 2008 station wagon and have been thinking about what I could do to tweak its performance, I want to start small without too much cost or major changes as I don't have much money and am not much of a mechanic (yet). As time passes the changes will most likely grow but I want to start off slow and not overwhelm myself with the complicated things just yet.
I have done some searches on Youtube but its quite hard to find any good ideas as I do not know what to search for and also the suggestions made are A: some nonsense cheap modifications to the exterior or B: advanced level upgrading with knowledge, fully equipped garages and budget requirements.

I got some rims with the car and bought myself 215/45 17W tires so it will handle some speed, so I thought the only smart thing to do next was to tweak, tune and change it little by little so it does not only look a little edgy, but that it also performs.

I would really appreciate any suggestions, weather it is to improve handling or buffing up the hrsprs in any minor ways.

Thank you.

Ask a Question