Baja Newbie

Reaction score
Hello Baja owners. I just bought a 05 Sport and wish to add a few upgrades to help with MPG and performance. Is there a Thread on this sight that may contain a list of upgrades I can use or can you nice people provide some ideas. Thanks!!

welcome

thought I would make my first post .I also just bought an 05 turbo and am looking forward to learning how to work on and mod a few things. I have to find a drivers front flare.

I got some parts from subaruparts.com. I got the color matching splas guars, the bug shield (with the subaru logo on it). You won't find much aftermarket parts, like the euro style lights and all that stuff.

I'll throw in here too. I just bought an '03 Baja. I'd really like to find a fuel door skin and a cheap tonneau. Other than that, I love the thing!

Dave

Hey, I'm new here too. Just bought my first Baja and I'm loving it. It's so cool. Looking to get it up to par and small mods. It's nice meeting y'all and hope to be a part of a big family.

I’m still new to the whole Subaru thing myself but I wouldn’t have any other. I bought this Baja (not turbo) a year ago and I like it - but it is quite different than the Outback and Forester. I’m still learning about my engine - it seems so noisy to me but the performance is fine so far. I have found the attachments offered for the Baja trunk pretty much impossible to find used. And they are very expensive new.
I have had a lot of cars, but once I experienced an auto accident in an Outback - I was completely sold on Subaru and this Baja is my 4th one now. I decided to modify mine and keep it for the long haul. Second tranny , first engine and has 252,000 miles and still going strong. I wish someone would answer the question about engine swap tho cuz I’m interested in that too.) Good luck Future newbies

Hi Quinn here looking for a tonneau cover for my recently acquired Baja (newb) Thanks for any help ..

Ask a Question