Automotive Technician

Reaction score
This introduction is specific as to who I am and what I do.

Since the age of 18 and into my 60's the passion for the automotive field is still quite strong. For the last 15 years, I acquired a teaching certificate and taught many technicians across Canada and the US.

Many books have been written along with countless articles for models such as Mercedes, BMW, VW, Audi, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo, Honda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Porsche and Bentley.

That will also include CAN diagnostics with a CAN analyzer and Oscilloscope.

Many tools have been designed for the Oscilloscope that includes hand made tools that measure Park Distance Control, Exhaust and Intake Pressure Transducers, In-Cylinder pressure testing, Vibration Analyzers.

I use factory and other tools such as:
4 Oscilloscopes (AR-Oscilloscope, Micsig, Hantek 3064A and ATS Escope Pro 8-channel
4 J2534 programming tools With Paid Subscriptions
Multiple OBDII devices for the PC, Android and iOS
4 multiple ranging AMP clamps
5 high quality multi-meters / logging devices
wiTECH on-line and off-line pods for Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep
PEAK CAN analyzer

A locker with Multiple laptops with swap-able drives with factory diagnostics that includes:
Factory VW, Audi, Bentley and Lamborghini (VAS5054A)
Tech2Win with GDS2, wiTECH, SSM3 with SSM4, AlphaOBD, Nissan, Toyota, Porsche, Autocom, Delphi, Ford VCM I and VCM III
CarPROG and GQ-4X programmer.

I've kept up with the times and prove all my work.

Ask a Question