Air filter

Reaction score
FYI. The Subaru service at least in Red Deer Alberta location DOES NOT include inspection of the air filter. If you want them to check your air filter you have to get the $400 B service. Just found this out yesterday as some tech decided to check the filter on our 2015 Outback at6 90'000 km and it was plugged solid. The dealership was so embarrassed that they gave us the oil change, air filter, and cabin filter free of charge. Seems odd that they recommend changing the brake fluid, which is a new one on me but do not check the air filter. How about all the dirt and mud that builds up at the threshold of the doors. Be careful or you'll ruin your pants. No programmable door locks available or retained accessory power.PRIMITIVE. The best thing about the Subaru is that my wife likes it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I check my air filter every oil change and replace it as necessary.

Ask a Question