Air conditioning wont blow cold

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Forester with 51,000 miles. I can turn A/C down to 61 and it barely cools. I feel a car that is 3 years old and retailed for 35k should not be having a/c issues. Is any one else having a similar issue.

I have a 2017 Forester with 51,000 miles. I can turn A/C down to 61 and it barely cools. I feel a car that is 3 years old and retailed for 35k should not be having a/c issues. Is any one else having a similar issue.
Hello, I also have a 2017 Forester and I had the same issue. A friend of mine also has a 2017 and had the same issue. Mine was fixed at the dealership at no cost to me. I believe it was under warranty but it may have been a recall issue as well. It turns out that many of the AC units on those cars were frequently failing. I hope the dealership doesn't give you a hard time about it. It should be covered by the warranty. Hope this helps. Brian R

Ask a Question