60mph sound after tire replacement Impreza Sport

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Subaru Impreza Sport, I have owned it for a year now. Acouple weeks ago the sidewall on the front driver side blew on the highway and noticed the rear passenger has a bubble in the sidewall. I replaced them at Mavis, with was should have been compatible, since there is some issues with 4 wheel drive call and tire treads matching.
Around 55-60mph there is an on and off low vibrating sound, it last about a second or two and goes away for a second or two. It continues as long as I stay around that speed( 60mph). I have a second Mavis say everything seemed okay with the car. I wasnt happy and brought it to Subaru to replace with original Yoko tires to match. They stated afterward they drove the car after and everything seems okay.
I drove the car and I still hear it. Am I losing my mind? Any ideas on the problem? I am almost certain, it did not make this sound previously.

Ask a Question