3rd Gen EA82 engine swap from carb to fuel injected help!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im new to this group. I love Subarus and currently have 3 and have owned others. I have a 1985 GL automatic with pushbutton 4WD. It has a carbureated 1.8 in it currently. I also have a 1988 gl automatic that is front wheel drive only that is fuel injected. Is it possible to swap the carb engine out of the 85' and but in the efi engine into the 85'? and if so what how difficult would it be? Is it simple or is it complicated? Im going to attempt to do any work myself and I am just trying to see what im getting myself into before hand. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hey guys! Im new to this group. I love Subarus and currently have 3 and have owned others. I have a 1985 GL automatic with pushbutton 4WD. It has a carbureated 1.8 in it currently. Speed Test Solitaire essay writer I also have a 1988 gl automatic that is front wheel drive only that is fuel injected. Is it possible to swap the carb engine out of the 85' and but in the efi engine into the 85'? and if so what how difficult would it be? Is it simple or is it complicated? Im going to attempt to do any work myself and I am just trying to see what im getting myself into before hand. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!
thank you my issue has been solved

Ask a Question