2020 legacy - constantly asking to setup new profile

Discussion in 'Subaru Legacy' started by rt40ish, Nov 14, 2019.

1. rt40ish

rt40ish

Anyone experiencing issue with 2020 legacy where is see's you as a new user to register? i've done several times and keeps asking.

Ideas?

(loving my new 2020 Legacy xlt touring turbo)

rt40ish, Nov 14, 2019
    BBfamily likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. rt40ish

sub 6

no. haven't had the problem....just bought a leftover 2019 Legacy Limited.....
    love it.... subaru # 7 for us over the years....going back to '89 Loyal GL [pre-legacy]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2019
    sub 6, Dec 5, 2019
    BBfamily likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. rt40ish

Iceman

I don't have an answer, but you "love" your touring XT. I am about to order one without test driving it as they have none on the lot. Any opinions how it drives compared to some of the entry level luxury cars like the Volvo S60 or the BMW three series? Thanks much.

Iceman, Feb 3, 2020
  4. rt40ish

rt40ish

Iceman, i really do like mine and feel its very comparable to some of the known luxury European sedans for fraction of the price.

Performance is great, Interior design, fit and finish is very nice. comfortable (what sold me).

For a first generation i think it is well done though the driver awareness and anti collision stuff being put in all cars today, this one included, i'm not a fan of. i do tend to turn off the driver aware feature and have to do every so many cycles. it turns back on so..

good luck

rt40ish, Feb 4, 2020
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question