2019 Legacy rear suspension sagging.

Reaction score
My 19 legacy saggs a bit on the rear end to the point where the fender is cutting into the tire. It has done this since new, but me procrastinating never took it in to the dealer while it was under warranty. Is this a common issue on them? The rear end does sit lower than the front end. Does anyone have any suggestions? Spacer? Coilovers? or a better suspension set up? I don't really carry any weight on the rear. I do have a full size spare and maybe a 24 pack of water sometimes. I also had two people in my back seats which combined probably weight less than 250 and it was constantly rubbing on my tire

I have a similar issue with my 2016 Legacy. Took to the dealer and three mechanics already, and they all told me it is all fine. I measured with a tape, and the undercarriage of the car is lower by half an inch on the rear compared to the front. Put a little weight on the back, just 50 or 100 lbs, and then the car is visibly lowered on the rear. Remains a mystery to me. Surprised to see you did not get any responses since last year on your post.

Ask a Question