2015 Legacy - Christmas Tree dashboard (OBD: P000A)

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Legacy with a problem that's becoming more and more frequent. About a year ago, I had a random "everything on the dash lit up (check engine, park break, ABS, everything) while driving on a freeway. My brother is a mechanic/inspector and he read the OBD codes - came up as P000A ( "A" Camshaft Position Slow Response). Got an oil-change, reset the codes, and all was fine. Then it happened again in about a month. Then again 6 months later. Now it's happening every few days, mixed in with the odd U0073 (Control Module - Data Bus Off) error. He's advised me not to take the car back to Subaru until I can reliably replicate the error(s). Till now, it has happened while driving, while parking, while going over a small bump in the road, in general unpredictable.

Any idea what this might be or how to troubleshoot? I'm not really concerned about the P000A error, as it really doesn't affect anything and won't destroy the car.

Help!?!?!

Ask a Question