2015 Impreza 2.0i Premium - Rattling noise on passenger side

Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

I bought this car through Vroom a little less than a year ago at around 49k miles on it, currently around 53k miles. Now I've heard this rattling noise I believe ever since I've got the car, but I believe I only heard the noise when I had my gas on the pedal and accelerating up to 30-40mph or so. I don't know if the noise was there over that speed as it can be hard to hear anything on the highway. The rattling sound isn't constant either, it'll last for a few seconds and when I take my foot off the gas, the sound seems to go away but this happens the whole time while driving.

Now within the past couple months, I've noticed the rattling when parked and this is a constant sound.

I've uploaded a video (https://streamable.com/sojbsr) to showcase the noise I'm hearing. You can't really hear it while I'm over the engine, but a little bit further in the video when I go to the frontside passenger wheel is really when you can hear it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
-Mike

The key word is "possible" and have never repaired any vehicle with a video. That's why we have a hoist(s) and visually inspect or listen to those suspect noises.

Ask a Question