2015 2.0i Impreza Suspension Adjustment/Replacement - Advice Appreciated!

Reaction score
Hey, new to this forum, and just to preface, I'm not much of a car guy, but I'm also not entirely ignorant when it comes to them either.

So long story short, I recently purchased the Subaru mentioned in the title. The previous owner had done more work on it than the seller let on, which included replacing the suspension with TruHart StreetPlus coilovers. Just this would have been fine, but they are also very poorly adjusted (WAY too stiff - pictured). After taking it to my local shop for recommendations, I was told a full suspension back to OEM or similar would be a couple grand. I called a local performance shop, and they said they could adjust what I have but they have a high hourly rate and they said it would take a long time.

So, here's my question - is this an adjustment feasibly done with some friends that have the right tools, or is there some complete coilover option I can have installed that rides well out of the box and isn't going to break the bank?

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_104519.jpg
    IMG_20191116_104519.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 154

Ask a Question