2011 Impreza Frankenstein project

Reaction score
Hello guys I am Rick. I am getting ready to do some major mods on my old 2011 Impreza. I've started searching for wide control arm kit/ wide suspension kit and longer axel etc... so I can get a wider track without using wheel spacers. Ideally I would need 6" wider. 3" on each side but I don't know if such a thing even exist and since my research are vain, I though some of you might have a clue on where I could find theses thing. So far, I found front control arms at SuperPro Europe but nothing for the rear and they don't mention any dimension what so ever so it is a no go for this website.
Anyway, I am an happy Subaru impreza owner for the last 12 years and now that she's running on borrow time I've decided to give her a new live. I will do a engine and trany rebuild so after I will be done she will be good for another 10 years.

Thanks for your time and if anyone can point me in the right direction I will really appreciate it.
Rick

Ask a Question