2008 Impreza WRX STI

Reaction score
Just had the motor replaced under extended warranty insurance. Car has 116200 miles, I have 800 miles to go to break in the rebuild certified Subaru auto-nation short block with new turbo and extras. 3 year motor Subaru warranty or 36k miles. extended warranty is still active for drive train. Super clean inside and out- has big azz rims 19 by 9.5. Asking 30k or best offer. Rare hatch back with some few modes like, rear brakes, front license plate side stance and rear reflector lights. Just stock exhaust. not boosted, not down piped - just a strong new engine- super stock and that new motor is doing great so far- I'm performing all rps on the motor to give the engine it's break in- hit 90 mphr for a few rep this past weekend. Super pumped at the motors responses! I owned the car for 6 months only for weekend rides before the motor went bad. Reason I want to sell- I just can't afford all the modes I won't to do to make this a great bad azz car! Makes me sad. make it yours- sht, its almost a brand new car discontinued hatch back!
20180915_150808.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question