2006 Baja - Super Clean

Reaction score
Selling my 2006 Subaru Baja Sport AWD. This car is SUPER CLEAN on the inside and out with no major dents, scratches, rips, stains or tears. One of the cleanest Bajas I have seen around and as close to new as an '06 will get with all power options! This car is equipped with a touch screen Sony entertainment system (CD, DVD, Auxiliary, USB) and is Blue Tooth compatible with microphone. Car also has Xtreme Roof Rack, Flip Out Bed Extender and LIKE NEW All Terrain Tires.

This car runs great with 133K original miles and has been maintained regularly with factory Subaru parts. I will even throw in 2 extra Subaru oil filters that I have left, as well as many other extras!

This car will also be sold with the original stereo system, summer & winter floor mats, rain guards and trailer hitch!

The pictures do not do this car justice, must come see to appreciate! CALL ONLY 609-548-9991 and view ad w/pictures here: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4783585800.html

Ask a Question