2002 WRX Just Totaled - selling for parts

Reaction score
This car was in great condition until yesterday 8/28/2020. Car has/had about 105,000 miles - probably less. It was my brother's car and he sold it to my son a few months ago - big mistake. I shouldn't have allowed that. Btw, there were no injuries. Here are some of the after market items on the car and other info. The car is currently in North Alpharetta, GA. 3 of the tires have about 5k miles on them on the original rims. I think the right front rim where the accident occurred is ok, but I don't recall. I can find out Monday. We also have a second set of rims/tires, but one of those rims is damaged.

We did not have collision insurance so we have not reported the accident to insurance. I'm not sure if the semi he hit had any damage to report. I guess I'll find out soon.

Mileage and Description
~80k - Timing Belt and Water Pump
~90k - Clutch, Power Steering Pump
102k - Shifter Bushing and linkage

Aftermarket Parts (sent to me from my brother a few months ago)

Attachments

• Subaru front.jpg
    Subaru front.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Subaru left damage.jpg
    Subaru left damage.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Subaru right.jpg
    Subaru right.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 163
I'm looking for the OEM up pipe & catalytic converter. Do you have these available and can you ship them?
Feel free to call / text: 831-295-8270

Ask a Question