1st day get lights wow

Reaction score
Hi i'm introducing my outback wagon and me.I bought a 2015 limited outback wagon 2.5 this thing has more options than 2019 impreza that was just totaled with 30k miles :( airbags are like getting hit by a major league baseball bat right in the chest. just so you know. it was totaled and I've replaced it with a tank. I like this wagon its study has 127k miles. was purchased at auction and then i bought it for 12.7 k this thing is pristeen for its year however when i took ownership of it the only thing i did was put gas in it. I've read about the cap. THE BRAKE LIGHT IS FLASHING AND EYESIGHT IS OFF this is the first day! I've read about this and understand that once a warning light appears the eyesight goes off. I'm taking it back to seller for repair in the morning. Is this what i have to look forward to with a vehilce with over 100k miles? not my idea of fun i just want to go where i need to go not spend my life understanding subaru electronics which I'm sure are sophisticated. I'm not hating yet hope i don't start.

Ask a Question