1988 GL-10 Wagon

Reaction score
Hi - I don't know if there is anyone on here from the old Ultimate Subaru forum, but my husband used to post on there as Presslab. He is the one who has modified this car and I have it for sale on facebook and am getting a bunch of highschoolers interested in the car likely because of the price. We don't want to sell this car to a kid who is going to wrap themself around a tree...though maybe it's just the mama in me talking. He posted this build about 10 years ago on Ultimate Subaru. He reverse engineered the transmission computer and rewrote code for the paddle shifters. Would prefer to sell this to another enthusiast.

This is the ad I put on FB
179,600 miles JDM STi EJ20G engine with TD05-16g turbo and tuned ECU for 93 pump gas using RomRaider, 4 speed automatic with upgraded clutches, tuned TCU, and paddle shifters Limited slip rear differential High stall torque converter Air-to-water intercooler Adjustable air suspension WRX bucket seats Air Conditioning Aftermarket CD player and speakers $2860...Not interested in trades

We moved from N. Calif to near Charlotte NC. If anyone is nearby and interested in this car let me know...thanks!
P1050065.JPG

great price, I'd offer to pay your asking price if you included delivery….but we are states away from each other.
still, I will be watching this thread!

Ask a Question