'03 Legacy Outback H4 Wagon: Need Salvage Info N.E.

Reaction score
Hey all! A 'dad' here trying to help distraught D1 with her first fender-bender on her formerly mint '03 Legacy Outback H4 Wagon. We live on the NYS/Mass line in Berkshire Country and I'm trying to find a 'pick and pull' salvage yard within a reasonable driving distance. Perhaps even a greater lay-over drive. I am trying to find a matched 'seamist green' Subaru color code 19Y for a left driver's side fender, fender liner, small lower tan trim piece and an intact grille. Perhaps a front bumper cover if in good condition.

'Pick and pulls' are few and far between these days (environmental and liability issues) but I would appreciate ANY leads you may have. I know that I could always have the work done professionally or thru a dealership but am on limited income like most lately and would love to tackle this job the same way my father made me 'pick and pull', replace AND PRIME AND PAINT his '64 Belvedere with the 'push button transmission' after MY FIRST ACCIDENT ...lol. He never yelled at me for the accident (which was my own 16 y.o. bone-headed fault) and I NEVER felt more proud when he inspected the completed job. Old School, of course, but maybe I'll just enlist D1 on the project!

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Ask a Question